High School & Jr. High Youth Ministry
Click Here for Schedule & Plans
- Sunday Mornings – Worship @ 10:30
- The Youth Group stays in worship until after communion…but before the sermon.
- The Youth Group time upstairs is typically from 11:05 – 11:45.
- Sunday Evening Youth Group – 5:30 – 7:30
- Lesson & Small Groups
- Active Learning & Games
- Special Events & Snacks
- Youth Group on Sunday Nights is an important Youth Group experience…and gives us time to build relationships, enjoy active learning/games, and go deeper in discussion in small groups.
- Bibles & Board Games
- 1st Friday of Each Month, 6:30 PM – 9:00ish
- Snacks & Refreshments
- Hosted in the Theater Room of Sue Calhoun
- Join our WhatsApp announcement group and stay in the loop!
- If you’re not keeping up with our newsletters via email, we encourage students, parents, and all affiliates to connect with us through this convenient app. You can even bring your friends along for the ride by simply adding them! Click this link on your phone to join: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JJtsVra7UY94D3NAD6NrHX
Here at Northwest Church we believe the youth are the future of the church and we also believe that the youth are part of the church RIGHT NOW. We strive to create a community where all voices are heard, including our teens. With that in mind, the youth program at Northwest endeavors to create a safe, nurturing space where teens can grow in their relationship to God and each other. A space where adolescents can ask the big, tough life questions without fear of being shut down or shut out.
On Sunday mornings we offer discussion based class time where we dig into the meat of scripture and connect it to our teens complicated lives. On Sunday nights we offer youth group with games, snacks, devotionals and plenty of time to grow their friendships.
Throughout the year, look for special events, camps, and retreats, along with opportunities to serve this church family and our local community.
Youth Group - Sundays
Throughout the year, look for special events, camps, and retreats, along with opportunities to serve this church family and our local community. These include Winter Camp, Summer Camp, Kids Camp (students serve as primary staff), weekly/monthly/quarterly gatherings.
Our students work together to serve the community in which we are planted. One of those projects is our annual Kids Camp, where we host community children for a fun-packed week of summer fun activities and learning about God.
Sunday night Youth Group from 5:30 to 7:30 pm is our primary meeting and hangout time featuring a lesson, active learning & games, break out small groups, and programs for the entire family (if they want to stay).
Pictures from the Progressive Dinner, September 29, 2023